Can students, staff, or faculty from other UM System schools use the UMKC Libraries if they are located in Kansas City?
1872 views |
Last updated on Apr 05, 2023
, students, staff, or faculty affiliated with a UM System school are welcome to use Miller Nichols Library.
- Log on to a public computer on the UMKC campus with your UM System username and password.
- Printing is not available.
- Log in to the eduroam wifi network using your UM System username and password, in the form of email@example.com.
- Borrow books and other materials from the UMKC Libraries by visiting a service desk. Photo ID required.
- To have materials from other UM System Libraries delivered to the UMKC Library, or to request retrieval of books stored in the UMKC Library’s robotic storage unit, place requests in the UM System Libraries catalog.
For assistance with a UMKC campus computer or wifi, contact UMKC Information Services at (816) 235-2000.