Frequently Asked Questions

How do I reserve classroom or foyer space in the Miller Nichols Learning Center?

338 views   |   Last updated on Nov 08, 2022    rooms


Classrooms in Miller Nichols Learning Center (MNLC) may be reserved for other meetings or events after the classroom schedule is set for the semester by the UMKC Registrar.

  • Faculty and staff should email to request a room reservation. Include the date, start time, end time, and approximate attendance expected.
  • Student organizations can work with the Office of Student Involvement to reserve rooms in campus buildings.

Use of the foyer of the Miller Nichols Learning Center may be reserved by contacting the UMKC Registrar.

  • Student organizations, UMKC departments, and UMKC offices can place one-time reservations for tabling in the foyer. 
  • Groups can also make requests to place temporary donation collection bins in the foyer.
  • Email your request to

There is no dedicated space for tabling in the Health Sciences Library. Contact the UMKC Office of Student Involvement for more options for tabling locations on the Health Sciences Campus, or on the Volker campus. 

Coronavirus Information
Due to the spread of COVID-19, all physical library facilities are closed until further notice. The library will continue to provide online resources and services only. FAQ answers regarding physical spaces or materials may not be correct for the duration of the COVID-19 situation.

Ask for clarification via chat, text or email.