Frequently Asked Questions

Can I reserve a space for my student organization to set up a table in the library? 

114 views   |   Last updated on Apr 08, 2019   


You can reserve the tabling space that is located in the Miller Nichols Learning Center foyer by contacting the UMKC classroom scheduling office. See the contact information for the Scheduling Coordinator on the right-hand side of the room scheduling page. 

There is no dedicated space for tabling in the Health Sciences Library. Try contacting the UMKC Office of Student Involvement for more options for tabling spots on the Health Sciences Campus, or on the Volker campus.